- Best CGHS consultant with 100+ customers & 5+ years experience
- Complete documentation assistance for CGHS Empanelment
- Become a our partner to get free advisory
Talk to CGHS Consultant
What is CGHS Empanelment?
CGHS empanelment is a process of enrolling and registering healthcare providers, such as hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes, into the CGHS network. Once a healthcare provider is empaneled with CGHS, it can offer its services to the central government employees and their dependents, who are covered under the CGHS scheme. The empanelment process is carried out by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the CGHS, with the aim of providing quality and accessible healthcare services to the government employees.
Why is CGHS important for Ayurveda hospitals?
Benefits of CGHS Empanelment
- Recognition and Credibility
CGHS empanelment provides recognition and credibility to Ayurveda hospitals. It signifies that the hospital meets the quality standards and guidelines set by the government. This recognition enhances the reputation of the hospital and instills trust among patients.
- Assurance of Payments
CGHS empanelment ensures timely payments for the services rendered by Ayurveda hospitals. The government has a well-defined payment process, and empaneled hospitals are assured of receiving payments for the treatments provided to CGHS beneficiaries. This financial stability is beneficial for the hospital’s operations and growth.
- Increased Affordability for Patients
CGHS provides comprehensive health coverage to its beneficiaries, including Ayurvedic treatments. Empaneled Ayurveda hospitals can offer their services at CGHS-approved rates, making them more affordable for patients who are part of the CGHS program. This accessibility to affordable healthcare can attract more patients to Ayurveda hospitals.
Eligibility for Joining CGHS
To be eligible for CGHS empanelment, a healthcare provider must meet the following criteria:
The healthcare provider must be a licensed and registered healthcare establishment.
It must have the necessary infrastructure and facilities, such as an emergency room, ICU, and diagnostic facilities.
It must have a qualified and experienced team of healthcare professionals, including doctors, nurses, and other support staff.
The healthcare provider must follow all the clinical and non-clinical protocols and standards as prescribed by CGHS.
State Wise Process For CGHS Empanelment
- Uttar Pradesh
- And all states
CGHS Empanelment Required Documents:
CGHS has accreditation Required Documents for:
- Hospital registration certificate
- Hospital photographs
- Any other Empanelments
- Details of doctors and support staff
- List of the services provided
- Pre-entry/ NABH certification (if available)
- Bio-medical waste certificate
- NOC from Fire department
How to Apply for CGHS Empanelment?
To apply for CGHS empanelment, healthcare providers need to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of CGHS and download the empanelment application form
- Fill in the required details in the form, including the details of the healthcare provider, facilities, and staff.
- Submit the form along with the required documents, such as licenses, certificates, and accreditations.
- Once the form is submitted, the CGHS will carry out an inspection of the healthcare provider to verify the details provided.
- If the inspection is successful, the healthcare provider will be empaneled with CGHS, and it can start offering its services to the central government employees and their dependents.
Top CGHS Empanelment Consultant
We are one of the top agents/ consultants for empanelment with CGHS. Our team includes doctors, healthcare professionals and certified quality consultants. Benefits of partnering with us include