- Best DGEHS consultant with 100+ customers & 5+ years experience
- Complete documentation assistance for DGEHS Empanelment
- Become a our partner to get free advisory
Talk to DGEHS Consultant
What is DGEHS Empanelment?
DGHS Hospital Empanelment refers to the process by which hospitals are recognized by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) in India for the purpose of providing healthcare services to central government employees, pensioners, and their dependents under the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS).
The empanelment process involves the evaluation of the hospital’s infrastructure, medical equipment, quality of healthcare services, and the qualifications and experience of its healthcare professionals. Once the hospital meets the necessary criteria and is empanelled, it can provide medical treatment and services to CGHS beneficiaries, who can avail themselves of cashless treatment or reimbursement of medical expenses.
Empanelment ensures that CGHS beneficiaries have access to quality medical care at affordable rates and helps to regulate the cost of medical treatment. It also provides a mechanism for monitoring the quality of healthcare services provided by empanelled hospitals.
Benefits of Getting Empanelled with DGEHS
Benefits of DGEHS Empanelment
- Access to a large pool of potential patients: Provide healthcare services to central government employees, pensioners, & their dependents, which can increase their patient base.
- Guaranteed payments: Receive guaranteed payments for the medical services provided to CGHS beneficiaries, which can help them manage their cash flow & reduce financial risks.
- Enhanced credibility: Enhance hospital’s credibility & reputation, as it signifies that the hospital has met the required quality standards & is recognized by a government authority.
- Increased visibility: Hospitals can be listed on the CGHS website & other government portals, which can increase their visibility & reach.
- Competitive advantage: Provide hospitals with a competitive advantage over non-empanelled hospitals, as CGHS beneficiaries are more likely to choose empanelled hospitals for their healthcare needs.
- Regular audits: Subjected to regular audits by DGHS, which can help them identify areas for improvement & enhance the quality of their healthcare services.
State Wise Process For DGEHS Empanelment
- Uttar Pradesh
- And all states
DGEHS Empanelment Required Documents:
There are certain basic sets of documents required by DGEHS for hospital / clinic empanelment. Apart from the standard list, there are specific requirements which each company has. The list of standard documents include:
- Hospital registration certificate
- Hospital photographs
- Any other Empanelments
- Details of doctors and support staff
- List of the services provided
- Pre-entry/ NABH certification (if available)
- Bio-medical waste certificate
- NOC from Fire department
DGEHS Empanelment Procedure
To apply for CGHS empanelment, healthcare providers need to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of CGHS and download the empanelment application form
- Fill in the required details in the form, including the details of the healthcare provider, facilities, and staff.
- Submit the form along with the required documents, such as licenses, certificates, and accreditations.
- Once the form is submitted, the CGHS will carry out an inspection of the healthcare provider to verify the details provided.
- If the inspection is successful, the healthcare provider will be empaneled with CGHS, and it can start offering its services to the central government employees and their dependents.
Top DGEHS Empanelment Consultant
We are one of the top agents/ consultants for empanelment with DGEHS. Our team includes doctors, healthcare professionals and certified quality consultants. Benefits of partnering with us include